Monday, October 26, 2009

BIRTHDAY TIME!

Harper is now 1! its amazing for me to watch my little boy grow and learn everyday. im so thankful that i am able to be a stay at home mom, and spend my time with this little buy. he drives me crazy at times, but all he has to do is flash me a quick smile and my day is better. heres some pictures from some birthday things, we are going to vegas on the 5th for a big party!
ill post the 2 party pictures then!




Zombie mom and baby! BRAINS.....BRAINS!


Birthday morning, with his hurt lip!

playing at the park!

dad and harper going down the slide!



harper and grandpa joe playin




just playin!



present time! riahnna was there to help he couldnt get most of the wrapping off himself!



CAKE!




about .5 seconds later a sugar high kicked in majorly, he was in the tub splashin and getting clean, then wanted to play like crazy!

0 comments: