Sunday, August 30, 2009

Harper

'heres some pictures of our favorite little guy! he pulls himself up and gets into everything. He will be walking in no time! then were really in trouble! he is so amazing and we couldnt be more blessed.



just bein happy! my mom thinks he looks just like my dad in this one!


gettin into toys can wear a kid out! he fell asleep!

he loved bein outside camping, and he was so proud of himself for pulling himself up!


"huh bob"? sometimes im known as bob.




hes just wayyyy too dang handsome!

2 comments:

Greg and Meg said...

Harper is so cute! I laugh every time I see him because he always has awesome hair and is making some sort of face! You guys look like you're doing well. Oh, and I love the striped wall in your guest room!!!

senary family said...

thanks! he is a handfull, but we love him! hes always gotta be lookin great all the little ladies want him :D