Tuesday, March 10, 2009

crib

so we decided it was time to put Harper in his crib! I made sure everything was ready for him and at nap time put him in. he was a little apprehensive at first but then decided he liked it! He hates belly time, but the Dr. told us we need to maybe start putting him down for naps on his belly because he has a little bit of a flat spot :( so i thought i would try it. I picked him up cause he was being fussy, and started rocking him a little bit. He fell asleep right away, he fights sleep so bad most of the time! so i layed him on his belly and he liked it! for the first time ever.. he did not start crying or being fussy while on his belly! YAY!!!!








his crib and new crib bedding!
to fall asleep or not to fall asleep?


please mom... dont make me do this! but still entertained by his mobile!



and hes out!~!

4 comments:

mckenzie said...

I just found your blog!! Your little boy is SO adorable!! How have you been?

senary family said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cailee said...

Hey your baby has so much hair, he is so cute I think he looks just like you. I also love his crib, I am so into the dark wood, thats what I have in my house.

senary family said...

thanks! i love dark wood that what we have too! i think it looks so nice! i saw the pictures of your house, i loveeee your kitchen!!